Range 18g - 27g Hypodermic Needle (DL-N-1)
|FOB Price:||US $0.012 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300,000 Pieces||US $0.012/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000, 000pcs/day|
|Transport Package:||blister packing, 100pcs/box, 5000pcs/carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DL-N-1
- Material: Metal
- Application: Medical, Veterinary
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Needle: With Needle
- Disinfection: Without Disinfection
- Cannula-Made: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Blister: Paper and Plastic Film
- Origin: china
- Type: Injection Needle
- Volume: 20ml
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Children
- Syringe Use: Samples
- Size: 18g, 19g, 20g, 21g, 22g, 23G, 24G, 25g, 26g, 27g
- Cannula Sharpening: Triple and Painless
- Trademark: Diling
- HS Code: 90183210
Size: 18G, 19G, 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, 26G, 27G,
1. Cannula-Made of stainless steel AISI 304, diameter and length according to the ISO standards 9626
2. Cannula sharpening: Triple and painless, it is polished by special technology. (ISO 7864)
3. Lubricant: Medical grade silicone oil is used as lubricant, it is according to ISO7864 and USP Class VI.
4. Needle hub: Made of medical grade Polyvinyl chloride, coloured according to the ISO standard 6009
5. Adhesive: Epoxy resin is used to fix needle and hub.
6. Blister: Medical grade gelatinized paper and plastic film.
1. The needles fit the luer nozzle(6% ISO Standard 594/1), or the luer lock nozzle (6% ISO standards 594/2).
2. The needles are treated by silicone oil and triple sharpened according to the ISO7864 standard.
3. The coloured hub shows us to identify the diameter of the needle.
4. Sterile, single use, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic
Remark: Non-sterilization, packed in bulk is available.
Certificate: CE & ISO